The 2nd International Conference on Islam, Science, Language, Law, Education, Economics, and Humanity
June 5 to 6, 2023 - Malang, Indonesia
About 2nd IC-ISLEH
The 2nd International Conference on Islam, Science, Language, Law, Education, Economics, and Humanity (IC-ISLEH) is an interdisciplinary international conference that provides opportunities to bring together scholars, researchers, social scientists, and practitioners of different disciplines from all around the world, discuss and exchange new ideas, and discover the most recent researches in all fields on Islam, Science, Language, Law, Education, Economics, and Humanity in a diverse atmosphere. Moreover, it also gives the ideal chances for the delegates to share best practices and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find international partnership for future collaboration among them. To support the Ministry of Religious Affairs program, i.e. religious moderation, the theme IC-ISLEH 2023 is Transforming the Values of Education and Religion toward a Civilized Society.
Call for Paper
All accepted conference papers Will be submitted to:
International e-Proceeding with ISBN
Postgraduate School UIN Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang proudly presents The second International Conference on Islam, Science, Language, Law, Education, Economics, and Humanity with this year’s theme:
“Transforming the Values of Education and Religion toward a Civilized Society”
We cordially invite researchers, lecturers, teachers, students, and practitioners to participate in this conference. This conference invites outstanding speakers from various university and countries.
- The Transformation of Islamic Education System in Indonesia
- Islam and social Changes in Indonesia
- Moderate Islam and Islam Nusantara
- Islamic Economics in the Muslim World
- Contemporary Issue in Islamic Family Law
- Tradition, Identity and Gender Indonesia
- Islam Arab and The West
- Language and Literature in The Contemporary Indonesia
ISLEH 2023 would publish significant original research from a broad range of the challenges and opportunity of law and Islamic Law. All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, correctness, relevance to the conference theme, contributions, and readability.
All accepted conference papers will be submitted to international e-Proceeding with ISSN, and selected paper will be nominated to journals:
- Al- Ihkam (Scopus Indexed)
- Legality (Scopus Indexed)
- De Jure: Jurnal Hukum dan Syariah (Sinta 2)
- Jurisdictie: Jurnal Hukum dan Syariah (Sinta 2)
- Ulul Albab (Sinta 2)
- El Harakah (Sinta 2)
- Lingua (Sinta 2)
- Ijaz Arabi Journal of Arabic Learning (Sinta 2)
- Akademika: Jurnal Pemikiran Islam (Sinta 2)
- An Nabighoh (Sinta 2)
- International Journal of Arabic Language Teaching (Sinta 3)
- Finansia Journal of Sharia Accounting and Banking (Sinta 3)
- Tarbawiyah: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan (Sinta 4)
Conference fees: IDR 500.000 (non-UIN Malang, include conference package, tea breaks, lunches, and a welcome dinner on Monday-Tuesday, 5-6 June 2023)
Full paper can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is 25 May 2023, 00.00 (GMT +7) and acceptances will be notified by 31 May 2023. Paper must be written in:
- Author’s title, name, university/organization, title of paper, and e-mail address must be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- Length- 3,500 to 5,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Font – Size 12, Times New Roman
- Single spacing of text throughout
- Microsoft Word Document Format
- Chicago Turabian 17th Edition Citation Style
Prof. Dr. H. M. Zainuddin, M.A.
Islamic Moderation, Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang, Indonesia
Prof. Frans Wijsen
Practical Religious Studies, Randboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
Prof. Fahd Mohana. S Alahmadi
Islamic University of Medina, Saudi Arabia
Prof. Dr. H. Wildana Wargadinata, Lc. M.Ag.
Arabic Literature, Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang, Indonesia